Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00135 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,958 (CH$1,453,437) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (about 1 hour ago)