Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00133 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,335 (CH$2,504,650) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)