Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00134 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,051 (CH$1,530,019) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (33 minutes ago)