Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,621 prices entered by 228 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13443 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 74% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,000 (kr29,756) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)