Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,599 prices entered by 234 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13451 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 81% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,652 (kr42,017) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)