Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,674 prices entered by 249 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13407 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 70% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,741 (kr27,905) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)