Cost of living comparison between Copenhagen, Denmark and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,789 prices entered by 233 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13439 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 82% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,696 (kr42,384) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ilmenau costs €350 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 3,000 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 2,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 20,000,000,000 (41 minutes ago)