Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,785 prices entered by 241 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13441 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 81% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,889 (kr43,813) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (34 minutes ago)