Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30459 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,492 (R$ 14,748) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)