Cost of living comparison between Contagem, Brazil and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29514 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,514 (R$ 15,296) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $610 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q22,871 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 599 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)