Cost of living comparison between Constantine, Algeria and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 261 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00837 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 41% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,761 (210,502 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)