Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 292 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00858 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 40% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,887 (220,038 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)