Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 489 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21744 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 30% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,469 (6,755 lei) in Constanţa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Swansea costs £60,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨254 (about 1 hour ago)