Cost of living comparison between Constanţa, Romania and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22156 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 26% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,315 (10,447 lei) in Constanţa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$7,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 2 hours ago)