Cost of living in Concordia, Argentina compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 293 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05875 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Concordia (Argentina) is 21% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,358 (ARS $40,140) in Concordia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (42 minutes ago)