Cost of living in Concordia, Argentina compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 297 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04875 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Concordia (Argentina) is 31% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,452 (ARS $29,788) in Concordia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (6 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 50,000TL (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)