Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 EUR / GNF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 29% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,580 (26,880,303 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (27 minutes ago)