Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 EUR / GNF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 37% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,290 (42,335,595 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (25 minutes ago)