Cost of living comparison between Conakry, Guinea and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00010 EUR / GNF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 39% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,343 (42,371,273 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (42 minutes ago)