Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 EUR / GNF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 32% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,302 (43,707,068 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,900 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)