Cost of living comparison between Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06072 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 32% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,027 (ARS $33,374) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 2,117,710 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨838,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Aalborg costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)