Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04913 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 33% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,402 (ARS $28,540) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)