Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06020 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 33% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,175 (ARS $36,129) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)