Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03959 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 7% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,788 (L 70,422) in Comayagua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (25 minutes ago)