Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03917 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 8% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,863 (L 73,097) in Comayagua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €300 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)