Cost of living in Columbus, Ohio, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 804 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.943 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Columbus, Ohio (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,566 ($4,845) in Columbus, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bern costs CHF 3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gloucester costs £1.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 800 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (25 minutes ago)