Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 666 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.941 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,368 ($4,644) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)