Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 633 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.895 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,958 ($3,304) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (35 minutes ago)