Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 881 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00620 EUR / LKR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 33% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,007 (323,702 ₨) in Colombo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (39 minutes ago)