Cost of living in Cologne, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 665 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cologne (Germany) is 40% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,082 in Cologne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 938 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in St. John's, NL costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)