Cost of living in Cologne, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 425 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cologne (Germany) is 38% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,147 in Cologne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (36 minutes ago)