Cost of living comparison between Coimbatore, India and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 617 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01372 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbatore (India) is 56% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,309 (₨95,412) in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)