Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 421 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12381 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 31% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,580 ($b12,765) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)