Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13567 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 24% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,387 ($b17,597) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)