Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 475 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11907 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 34% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,323 ($b11,109) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (44 minutes ago)