Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 814 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.811 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,928 ($3,610) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)