Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 726 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.941 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,532 ($4,815) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (39 minutes ago)