Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 825 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.856 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,838 ($3,315) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)