Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 832 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.851 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,062 ($3,596) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ho Chi Minh City costs 25,209 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 80 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,931 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 2,801 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$40,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)