Cost of living comparison between Clermont-Ferrand, France and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 23% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,858 in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manila costs Php25 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lausanne costs CHF 56 (44 minutes ago)