Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04296 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria (Mexico) is 47% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,729 (Mex$ 40,250) in Ciudad Victoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (27 minutes ago)