Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Obregón, Mexico and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04873 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 32% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,133 (Mex$ 43,768) in Ciudad Obregón.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (42 minutes ago)