Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09326 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 93% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,027 (Bs 64,625) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (about 1 hour ago)