Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09490 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 98% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,186 (Bs 65,180) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (about 2 hours ago)