Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08526 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 34% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,690 (Bs 31,550) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨15,248 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)