Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09425 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 50% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,672 (Bs 49,571) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (about 1 hour ago)