Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00016 EUR / PYG
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 20% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,600 (15,927,110 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (43 minutes ago)