Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09497 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 62% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,850 (Bs 51,071) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 900 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $70 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)