Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09294 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 57% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,892 (Bs 52,637) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)