Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 16% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,430 in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $59 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)