Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 5% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,316 in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$172 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.76 (about 1 hour ago)