Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,239 (₩3,913,670) in Chungju.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (35 minutes ago)