Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,138 (₩2,732,091) in Chungju.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $21,940 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boise, Idaho costs $21,877 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maribor costs €4.10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,505 (31 minutes ago)