Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 13% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,005 (₩2,635,566) in Chuncheon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)