Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00082 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 11% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,786 (₩3,402,609) in Chuncheon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $25 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (27 minutes ago)