Cost of living comparison between Chumphon, Thailand and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02615 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 29% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,303 (88,066 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)