Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02707 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 28% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,347 (86,701 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)