Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 680 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.589 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 45% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,335 (NZ$5,665) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)