Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 705 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.641 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 58% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,481 (NZ$5,431) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in George costs R 3,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 180 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osnabrück costs €450 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)