Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 661 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.623 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 55% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,045 (NZ$8,092) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)