Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13616 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 5% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,078 (元22,602) in Chongqing.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)