Cost of living comparison between Chittagong, Bangladesh and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01174 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 15% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,559 (Taka 218,004) in Chittagong.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (34 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (34 minutes ago)