Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01062 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 20% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,762 (Taka 165,958) in Chittagong.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 888 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pori costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)