Cost of living comparison between Chişinău, Moldova and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 685 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04609 EUR / MDL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is 52% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,494 (32,416 Leu) in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Manchester costs £1.15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)