Cost of living in Chişinău, Moldova compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 791 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04631 EUR / MDL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is 51% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,597 (34,485 Leu) in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $762 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)