Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08807 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 20% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,605 (18,222 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$26,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Podgorica costs €15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (36 minutes ago)