Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26239 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 13% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,820 (S/. 6,935) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)