Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27383 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 12% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,931 (S/. 7,050) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,118 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Winnipeg costs C$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $80 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Poole costs £344 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (25 minutes ago)