Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26242 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 37% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,379 (S/. 5,256) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Norwich costs £149 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)