Cost of living comparison between Chilpancingo, Mexico and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 309 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04550 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,673 (Mex$ 36,780) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)