Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00132 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 20% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,770 (CH$1,345,013) in Chillan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$158 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 8,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 4,800 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Santa Cruz, California costs $8 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 60,000 (42 minutes ago)