Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 312 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00142 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 12% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,628 (CH$1,845,855) in Chillan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,565 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)