Cost of living in Chihuahua, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 421 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04350 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chihuahua (Mexico) is 34% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,377 (Mex$ 31,660) in Chihuahua.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (about 2 hours ago)