Cost of living in Chifeng, China compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13456 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chifeng (China) is 5% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,103 (元23,058) in Chifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (41 minutes ago)