Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26442 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 28% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,517 (S/. 5,736) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,430 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM149 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (31 minutes ago)