Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27341 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 25% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,422 (S/. 8,857) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (31 minutes ago)