Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25792 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 29% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,357 (S/. 5,260) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,541 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr43 (34 minutes ago)