Cost of living in Chicago, Illinois, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,135 prices entered by 507 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.858 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chicago, Illinois (United States) is 61% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,382 ($3,941) in Chicago, Illinois to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)