Cost of living in Chicago, Illinois, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,600 prices entered by 548 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.893 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chicago, Illinois (United States) is 75% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,027 ($4,509) in Chicago, Illinois to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)