Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00839 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 112% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,617 (¥788,876) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (39 minutes ago)