Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00832 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 106% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,693 (¥804,820) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)