Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00798 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 101% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,289 (¥788,031) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 28,000 Birr (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8,000 (27 minutes ago)