Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00756 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 92% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,031 (¥532,867) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $150 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $1,017 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 103,394 Ariary (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $943 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (24 minutes ago)