Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00745 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 90% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,986 (¥534,945) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 18,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siegen costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brighton and Hove costs £100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €15,000 (about 2 hours ago)