Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02632 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 18% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,638 (62,239 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (38 minutes ago)