Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 458 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02628 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 31% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,150 (81,818 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Santa Cruz, California costs $40 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Suzhou costs 元16 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Islamabad costs ₨20,182 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)