Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 462 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02525 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 33% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,398 (55,360 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Niterói costs R$ 4.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changzhou costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)