Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 429 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02566 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 34% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,327 (51,723 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Constanţa costs 1.20 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)