Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 713 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02653 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 29% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,116 (79,757 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (about 1 hour ago)