Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03311 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 41% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,125 (33,974₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 3,200 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (42 minutes ago)