Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03486 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 41% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,847 (52,992₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €14 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)