Cost of living in Cherkasy, Ukraine compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03495 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cherkasy (Ukraine) is 63% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,117 (31,949₴) in Cherkasy.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 80 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)