Cost of living in Cherkasy, Ukraine compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03149 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cherkasy (Ukraine) is 57% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €860 (27,297₴) in Cherkasy.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (40 minutes ago)