Cost of living in Cherepovets, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01617 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cherepovets (Russia) is 18% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,472 (руб 152,815) in Cherepovets.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (43 minutes ago)