Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 370 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12766 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 17% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,655 (元12,968) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (44 minutes ago)