Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 437 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13456 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 13% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,708 (元20,123) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)