Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 14% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,566 in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)