Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 12% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,458 in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Huelva costs €3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)