Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 13% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,370 in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)