Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 8% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,048 in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (43 minutes ago)