Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 263 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01485 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 43% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,250 (руб 84,180) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shenzhen costs 元100 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 55,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $16 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (32 minutes ago)