Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 271 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01443 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 45% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,153 (руб 79,960) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oakland, California costs $999 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨766 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Brighton and Hove costs £762 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr349 (about 1 hour ago)