Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 337 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01575 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 39% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,893 (руб 120,244) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)