Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 274 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01636 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 37% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,043 (руб 124,897) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)