Cost of living in Cheboksary, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01504 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cheboksary (Russia) is 46% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,076 (руб 71,579) in Cheboksary.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)