Cost of living in Cheboksary, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01612 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cheboksary (Russia) is 42% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,820 (руб 112,843) in Cheboksary.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)