Cost of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 522 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.894 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,118 ($4,606) in Chattanooga, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (19 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)